This is the first step to becoming a Pulley Member, a clear path that is geared to those who want to roast coffee for their business. It is four Sessions meant to take you through all steps of production.
- choosing a green coffee
- finding and choosing a roast profile
- transferring the roast profile to a production roaster
- attaining better roasting & quality control through Cropster
- Quality Control & Cupping throughout the process
- Packaging - Mechanics and Considerations
This course will give you a good feel for what it takes to produce a quality bag of roasted beans AND includes 150lbs of green coffee. In addition to the course you will get 1 extra hourly sessions on a production roaster to hone your skills and you will receive a copy of The Coffee Roaster's Companion.
15% Discount on up to 10 bags of select coffee purchased within the first 3 months of Membership for first time Members.
INTRO TO COFFEE ROASTING
Get a glimpse into the craft of roasting coffee.This is meant to spark a curiosity into the very complex process that is coffee roasting. This is a group class and is a basic introduction. It is meant for the person who has never roasted coffee but is curious about the process.
- Roastery Tour
- Personally roast 1 batch of coffee
- Take home 5lbs of coffee
- $250 per person 4 person minimum